History

Established in London in 1947 by Leslie Clark, the Practice still retains its traditional partnership structure, with no third party interests, ownership or debt.

Additional offices were opened in Bristol, Leeds, and Glasgow as the practice grew in the 1980s, and formal associations were forged with offices in Belfast, Dublin and Paris in the 1990s.

Our head office was based in Richmond Buildings, Soho, for more than 50 enjoyable and interesting years, before moving to High Holborn House, 52-54 High Holborn, in the heart of London’s midtown, at the end of 2015.